Sign up for Thread Club, Petite Club, or Double Club and receive exclusive handspun thread colorways and new release samples in the mail each month - subscriptions start at just $8.75/month! The theme for both Clubs during 2013 is Coordinates - each month I'm spinning up a multi-colored thread and a coordinating semi-solid.
March 2013 Double Club shipment (including a special gift!)
- Receive 2 exclusive handspun thread colorways each month. Club threads will not be available in the shop for at least 6 months - many will never be available again, based on fiber availability.
- Access to monthly Pre-Sale event, where Club members can order any of the month's new releases at a 10% discount as well as fabric from the current month's Thread & Fabric Pack at a 10% discount. Pre-Sale orders are shipped with the next month's Club shipment for no additional shipping cost.
- Any additional orders can be shipped with the next month's Club shipment for no additional shipping cost.
- Club members can order additional skeins of any Club exclusives for months they are a member (while supplies last) before they are available to the general public.
Club Options (Note: All subscription fees include shipping worldwide)
- Thread Club: The original Thread Club - with this Club, you will receive two skeins of handspun thread each month spun from a variety of fibers - various wools, silks, alpaca, bamboo rayon, etc. Coverage-wise, Thread Club threads are roughly equivalent to 2-3 strands of cotton floss together, depending on fiber content - use them on 28-35 count cross stitch linen (1 over 2), on 18 or 24 count mesh for needlepoint or for embroidery.
- Petite Club: In Petite Club, you will receive two skeins of handspun 2-ply mulberry silk thread each month. My Petite Mulberry silk threads are roughly equivalent to 1 strand of cotton or silk floss - use them on 36-45 count linen (1 over 2) or for delicate embroidery. Check out my Petite Mulberry Collection page for examples of this type of thread
- If you'd like to receive all four exclusive colorways each month, sign up for Double Club and save on shipping.
To change your current subscription (to a different club or to a different skein size) or for a Double Club skein combination not listed above (e.g. 10-yard skeins for Thread Club and 25-yard skeins for Petite Club), please email me and I'll create a special subscription for you.
Subscriptions start the month after you order, and subscription orders are mailed around the 5th of each month. For example, sign up for a subscription between February 1st and February 28th to receive March's Thread Club.